Welcome to my notes! Visit the sites at the bottom to learn about the philosophy
behind them. This page is part of my workflow as depicted in The Siphon.
- Purpose: How can we best reach our raisons d'être?
- Social Relations: How might we better understand each other and our motivations?
- Productivity, Content Curation & Consumption (CCC): Why do we consume the content we do? If it's to be entertained or to learn, how might we do so optimally?
How can we balance information overload and having limited time? My answer is The Siphon.
- Second Brain: How can we offload things our minds are bad at (memorization, search & retrieval)? Are graph-based notes in a BFS/DFS layout (inspired by Andy Matsuchak)
a good solution? What if we consumed news, research, and general learning in this way as well?
- Security: Why is trust bad?
Referring to references.
This webpage is inspired by
Azlen Elza, Andy Matuschak and forked from Aravind Balla.
If you think this note resonated, be it positive or negative, send me a direct message on Twitter or an email and we can talk. Also ping if you'd like to know the updates on this note.